I European Awards of University-Industry Cooperation with Regional impact - RUISNET
SME, Innovation and Territory
- Case: Born of Electrical Technology Institute
- Region: Comunitat Valenciana
- The conception and develop of a mixed private-university Technological Institute in Valencia with the aim of supporting the small and medium enterprise of our Autonomous Community.
- Case: InnoRegioIAW 2010-Region of Industry and Automotive Industry West Saxony/Zwickau
- Region: Saxony
- The network IAW 2010 works as an intermediary between the enterprises and entrepreneurs of the region West Saxony, universities, scientific and research facilities, further training as well as the regional participants. IAW 2010 extends the research and development authority of each SME. The network supports scientific activity in small and medium enterprises and makes a important contribution to the competitiveness and job creation in the region.
- Case: House of the Future: a co-ownership Active Interface between academia and industry
- Region: Portugal
- The case describes a network, co-owned by firms and a University, to develop conceptual, scientific and technological innovations for the habitat metasector.
- Case: The London Food Centre - A technology transfer interface offering flexible services and university industry collaborations
- Region: London
- The London Food Centre collaborates with food production businesses in technology transfer and product development. With SMEs, the Centre obtains various government grants to fund some of the collaborations.