I. Regular and direct contact, between Project higher authorities. In 15 meetings to be held during the Project:
- 4 meetings of the Direction Commitee,
- 6 meetingsof the Coordination Commitee,
- 3 of the Advisory Council, and
- 2 Conventions open to sector’s professionals and experts.
II. Launching of a regional communication and dynamisation Plan of the project.
The regional communication and dynamisation plan will incluye:
- Besides the Portal, Conventions and meetings in each one of the regions
- Open Virtual communities,
- 3 files on the project (divulgation) and
- 6 news bulletin within the European scope, one per semester.
III. Reference Portal “University-Industry and Regional Development, Intranet (partners) and Extranet (experts and professionals).
It seems convenient to establish a virtual community for each one of the working group and regions which could enable interested members, experts and parties to participate and in consequence would facilitate collaborative work and would give the Project a major transnationality.
- Presence of the project reference portal in partner webs (minimum 75 entries) and
- A minimum of 1200 actualizations of the portal web pages, in all, keeping in every case a balance between contribution and presence of the project-related different regions.